Wednesday, March 19, 2008

At the beach

I was at the beach a little while ago taking some photos so I thought I would pass on a couple beach shots. Beautiful outside despite the storms we had the previous days including hail. It was quite surprising when I was sitting in my room and it started hailing outside. Not that big of hail, about pea sized, but it was still something you don’t see everyday around here.

This is one of my favorites. I was planning on taking a picture of just the three of them sitting on the bench, but just as I was about to take the shot the kid on the right turned around to look at me. I thought it added a nice touch to the shot.


I was walking on the pier and saw the banquet of Lay’s barbeque chips by this little guy. They say don’t feed the birds but the pigeons would probably tell you a different story.


When I was walking down the pier, I saw this guy leaning over the side. I spent a good amount of time on the pier, maybe 30 minutes. When I came back, he hadn’t moved. Deep in thought I guess. Background of the waves and cliffs added a nice touch to the shot.

1 comment:

Soaking up the Sun said...

Hey, thanks for the recommendations for the books. I will look for the next time I'm at a used bookstore or a Chapters. What kinds of books do you enjoy reading, I saw you like the Bronte sisters, what about Jane Austen? I've only read Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I really enjoyed it, unfortunately with school I haven't had a chance to branch out much and read her other work. Any read favourite of hers that you would recc?