Saturday, May 2, 2009

8 Legs

Not sure if you could tell by my previous post, but I am not the biggest fan of spiders. Maybe its due to getting bit by them all the time, or constantly finding them in my room, mostly from crawling through an opening in my window even when it is closed. Overall I hate the little buggers.

I walked into the kitchen tonight and heard someone watching a program on the TV. I then heard, “They then use their powerful sucking stomachs to drink the liquefied insides of their prey. Or cocoon them and keep food for months to come.” Sorry, but while opening the fridge for something to snack on, the last thing I want to hear is a narrator telling me about a spider slurping down some liquid yumminess.


While asleep I hope I don’t have some eight legged nightmare.

No comments: