Friday, February 20, 2009

Windows

I am putting together a picture composing of several pictures of eyes conveying certain emotions, such as an eye and the small area of the face around it showing anger, joy, loving and the like. I have a bunch of photos I have taken that I can show emotion through, but what would you like to see?

Would you like to see eyes that show someone hurting, perhaps sadness, or something upbeat, joyful, in love, empathy? Drop a comment and let me know. I know what I would put in there, but your opinion would be fun as well.

Here is one of the photos I was going to use for “serious.” The iris will have an overlay of a color not sure which yet. The photo is pretty soft since the original file is about 100 MB. I did not take this one, but it is a great portrait a photographer took of my sister.